CANINE First Responder™ Course Content
The content of this course far exceeds other, more basic courses out there and does provide realistic CPR practice on a canine manikin. All our canine CPR Instructors are trainers and behaviourists with extensive knowledge of communicating with dogs which is also passed on during the course.
Below are just some of the things we cover
· Scene Assessment and Barrier use
· Primary Assessment
· CPR and Rescue Breathing
· Control of serious bleeding
· Shock Management · Spinal Injury Management
· Injury Assessment
· Illness Assessment
· Splinting for Fractures and Dislocations
· Bandaging Minor Wounds
· Emergency Evacuation to Advanced Medical Treatment
· Burns, Poisoning, Hypothermia/ Hyperthermia And More
Our Canine First Responder Course™ Curriculum is the Only Course Approved by Emergency First Response, The Largest Certification Agency, Worldwide for first aid and CPR training. You know you will be issued with a globally recognised certificate by the only centre and Instructor authorised to issue it.